Registered Charity no. 1127806
Early Years Manager - Full-time
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum depending on experience & qualifications
Fixed Term 1 year contract
QPR in the Community Trust believes it has a strong role to play in the health of its local communities, by engaging and also providing routes to local services.
Reporting to the Football Development Manager, the role of Early Years Manager will be to manage and deliver a project aimed at increasing physical activity for children aged 3-5 years old.
· Encourage enthusiasm and participation in sport and knowledge of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle particular longer term health.
· Liaise with a number of partners across a range of schools, sports clubs, community groups, NHS and service providers from the public and private sector.
· Organise, prepare and deliver early year’s sports sessions in Primary Schools and Nurseries.
· Create and deliver new sports sessions available for children within the local community.
The type of experience we are looking for:
· This role would suit someone with a background in physical activity promotion.
· Previous experience of working with children between the ages of 3 and 5 years.
· Effective working experience with local partners in the community.
· Ability to plan and develop an effective coaching program plan
· Experience in safeguarding children.
Along with the relevant experience the post holder must possess excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS).
A copy of the Job description, Person specification and application form can be downloaded HERE
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Noon on 1 July 2016
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK
Queens Park Rangers Football Club and QPR in the Community Trust are committed to Equality