Registered Charity no. 1127806
If you are interested in working as a coach for QPR in the Community Trust, please click the below button to apply.
Salary Range: National Minimum Wage – £17.50 per hour depending on activity and experience
As a QPR in the Community Trust Coach you will be required to:
· Represent QPR in the Community Trust in a professional manner whilst delivering appropriate sports sessions.
· Encourage young people’s enthusiasm and participation in sport and physical activity.
· Deliver sports sessions working within the guidelines of the Physical Education national curriculum.
· Work closely with schools in order to build relationships with teachers, parents and pupils.
(Essential = E, Desirable = D)
· Familiar with working in a coaching environment delivering high quality coaching sessions (E)
· A positive attitude to helping young people succeed through teamwork, confidence building and sport (E)
· An excellent communicator who is well organised and punctual (E)
· Experience of working with primary aged pupils (D)
· At least a level 2 NGB coaching qualification in more than 1 sport (D)
· Gymnastics Level 2 or dance Instructor qualification (D)
· DBS Check (E)
· First Aid trained (E)
· Minimum Level 2 in target sport (D)
· A full driving license and car (D)
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV with a 1 page supporting statement outlining your suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Community Trust Sports Coach as the subject.
Closing date for the receipt of CV’s and supporting statement is Friday 20 December 2013
QPR in the Community Trust and Queens Park Rangers Football Club are committed to Equality